For more than 40 years, Nordfab® ducting has been used around the world for dust collection in wood shops, from one-person shops in home garages to large manufacturing plants. Because Nordfab’s Quick-Fit® duct is well-constructed, modular, and easy to put together or take apart, and because it is re-usable, it has become a standard for ducting in the woodworking industry.
Nordfab is the perfect match for any growing wood shop for many reasons:
- Quick-Fit (QF®) ducting can be installed by almost anyone – components are assembled with a simple clamp and Gripple hangers are easy to install to keep duct securely in place.
- QF duct can easily be disassembled (unclamped) for relocation when woodworking machines are moved / or changed or new machines installed in the shop. Due to its sturdy construction, it can be re-used again and again.
- QF duct can easily be moved from one building to another.
- QF is a modular design system available in diameters from 3″ – 24″. Larger diameters (up to and beyond 64 inches) are available with flanged connections and, for highly abrasive applications, Nordfab also offers heavier gauge ductwork.
- Leakage is virtually non-existent, resulting in a highly efficient system where the suction is provided to the machines, not leakage in the ductwork.
- All the components you need are available from one source, including manifolds and hoods for your machinery. Nordfab has designed and built manifolds to connect to many of the major woodworking machine models. Keep your floor as well as the air clean with a QF Floor Sweep.
- A Nordfab local dealer can help you with layouts and exact product selection and design of custom products.
See more photos / examples of woodworking facilities where Nordfab duct is installed: