Ducting for a Variety of Industrial Applications
Nordfab Europe provides ducting systems for a variety of industries and dust and fume collection applications:
- The Nordfab® Quick-Fit® Duct System is used in a wide variety of industries, from cement production to food and pharmaceutical manufacturing, in facilities of all sizes – from large manufacturing plants to small labs to one-person woodworking shops. The QF Clip in conjunction with the unique rolled ends on components allow quick and easy installation or disassembly.
- The Nordfab FB Duct System is also used in a wide variety of industries. It features a Flat Edge, also known as a Single Edge or Lipped Edge, on the connecting ends.
- Nordfab’s Quick-Fit Sealed (QFS) ducting offers an unbeatable solution for oil mist and cutting fluid applications as well as all other general purpose dust extraction duties. In addition to welded seams, bends, branches, reducers and all other components that have either a spot welded or peened joint are sealed using a 2-pac epoxy.
- Nordfab High Vacuum Duct Systems are used in applications with high vacuum and low airflow being used to catch, transport and filter fumes, dust and other particles.
- Nordfab 2mm and 3mm Mild Steel ducting is applicable for general applications where heavier duct than QF is required. Many components are available with painted surfaces.