Nordfab’s Quick-Fit®ductwork is a standard for concrete dust collection applications. Quick-Fit clamp-together ducting eliminates rivets, screws, welds and flanges. The clamp-together design allows installations, clean-outs and changes to take a fraction of the time it takes for traditional ducting. Nordfab Quick-Fit’s leak-tight longitudinal seams provide smooth, no hang-up interiors.
- 30% less labor, 30% less downtime for duct installation
- Easy to clean. Sections can be quickly removed, cleaned out, then replaced – without tools.
- Can be installed with man lifts, rather than large expensive cranes.
- Adaptable to existing ductwork.
- Re-usable, easy to modify and easy to move as your needs change.
- Overfill conditions can be corrected easily and quickly.
- Heavy automation and large volumes make Quick-Fit less expensive. With the labor saved on installation, the installed cost is significantly cheaper than traditional ducting.
- Nordfab provides quick delivery times and lower freight costs.
- Heavier gauges (wall thicknesses) available for high wear areas
See examples of concrete dust collection installations:
Have questions? Contact us for more information.