Nordfab’s Oil Mist Drain is a pre-separator designed to minimise the amount of moisture present in the airstream. Ideally mounted close to the point of extraction, the drain houses a removable baffle which mechanically extracts excess mist from the system.
Liquid is collected into a sump and can be returned to the machine from which it came using the provided PVC pipe via one of two drain ports.
As standard, the oil mist drain is supplied with a drain fitting and plug enabling it to be mounted in either a horizontal or vertical position. Furthermore, the drain’s simple canister-shaped design causes minimal pressure drop and impact on system performance.
- Simple design
- Reduces the likelihood of system leakage
- Helps to prolong the life of filter elements
- Easy to clean and maintain without tools
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Minimal pressure loss
- Installs in seconds using standard QF Clips
- Eliminates the need for specially fabricated baffles