Whistleblowing System

If an employee would like to report suspected misconduct, illegal acts or failure to act within Nordfab, the employee shall, as a first alternative contact their direct superior or the person in charge of the company. Depending on the nature of the matter and the person who is the subject of the report, the superior will decide if the question is to be brought before the management of Nordfab.

As second alternative, an employee may also report a matter through e-mail to [email protected] which is operated by a third party* and is available 24/7, 365 days per year. 

Other persons than employees, such as partners, contractors, suppliers and distributors involved with Nordfab, may report a matter through e-mail to [email protected] 

After a report is done it will be sent by the third party to “Compliance Management”. All reports will be treated as confidential and all concerns are taken seriously and appropriate actions will be taken on each report. Nordfab’s Whistleblowing policy and accompanying guiding principles, including the reporting process, exists for the protection of the whistleblower.

The following are examples of suspected misconduct, illegal acts, or failure to act which should be reported: 

o A criminal act which has been committed, is being committed or is at risk of being committed;
o A person has not complied with, does not comply with or is at risk of not complying with applicable laws;
o The health or security of an employee has been, is or may be threatened;
o An employee has acted, is acting, or risks acting in breach of any internal Nordfab Policy;
o Suspected bribery or fraud;
o Manipulation of accounting or financial data;
o Repeatedly download content from high risk web sites to work computer;
o Serious discrimination or harassment.

* The third party operator and data processor is DN Advokatbyrå, Bäckavägen 5, 254 81 Helsingborg, Sweden. 

Contact Nordfab Europe

+45 86 47 11 00 - [email protected]

It looks like you're coming from United States.

Would you like to go to the United States site?