The Nordfab Mist Recycler (MR) can extend filter media life, reduce maintenance costs and decrease issues caused by capturing and transporting large volumes of liquids to the collector.
View the Mist Recycler Video
The idea for the MR is simple: Capture most of the mist near the pick-up point and return it to the machine.
The MR houses a removable, industry-standard impingement baffle. This baffle acts as a system prefilter and mechanically extracts droplets and mist from the airstream.
Liquid collected in the MR drains into a sump and is returned to the machine via a drain port. The MR comes standard with two drain taps so that it can be mounted either horizontally or vertically. The baffle and canister-shaped design cause only a minimal pressure drop across the MR.
Mist Recycler benefits:
- Longer Filter Media Life in the system’s Mist Collector
- Reduced Chance of System Leaks
- Easy To Clean And Maintain Without Tools
- Can Be Mounted Horizontally or Vertically
- Minimal Pressure Loss
- Installs In Seconds with Standard QF Clamp
- Standard design eliminates the need for specially fabricated baffle